Yes ! I’m not a maintainer, but yesterday was the first time I got a bug assigned to me for the stable 2008 Spring ! I still don’t understand why as I didn’t upload the package to Mandriva and was not the last one to make a modification in this package, according to the changelog.
Whatever, I’m glad it has been solved in less than a day and this is thanks to the reporter which actually gave the solution in the bug report and Adam which uploaded the package and made some clever modifications to the SPEC.
The only thing needed was a rebuilt from the svn repository which fixed the compilation problem. The package is now in the official update repository.